20 Comments

  1. Let me know " January 25-27 Schools Individual District Chess Events 2019"
    Place and how we enter this event ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How we entre the february 01 chess festivak

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking for something like chess online but I found this page and it called my attention a lot I hope you can help me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Due to unavailability of the original birth certificate couldn't get my son to register for the Schools Individual All Island Chess Events 2019. Please advice how i can get register now. it will be a big help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can my daughter join for an event?

    ReplyDelete
  6. NATIONAL YOUTH BLITZ& RAPID - PLEASE PLACE..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Place that junior national championship?

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://srilankachessnews.blogspot.com/2019/04/postponement-of-national-b-chess.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Postponement of national B Chess Championship and Junior National Chess Championship

    ReplyDelete
  10. This calender is not new update we want new up date calendar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is the Updated Version ..... Follow the link in the calendar it will directed you to the tournament information page

      Delete
  11. How do I get the notifications about the tournaments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visit our Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/slchessnews

      Delete
  12. Pls tel me next all island chess tournament held place and date after pilimathalawa event.is it at Matara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the dates and venues are not confirmed yet we will published it soon as we get it .thanks

      Delete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post